with Trevor Stanley
Thursday, November 10, 2016
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Trevor will lead us on a journey where we will explore our creativity.
Please bring the following supplies:
- towel, and/or paper towels
- one canvas - a medium size canvas works best.....9x12 or larger, and a Dollar Store canvas works fine for playing on if you don't have any others.
- one acrylic colour - we have some acrylics available if you don't have any.
- a flat brush or sponge
- a bowl or dish for water.
- Fingers will be used to play so if you don't like to get yours dirty bring some thin rubber gloves.
Sounds like fun!
Due to allergies we request that attendees do not wear perfume or cologne to the workshop. Thanks for helping keep this a safe place to play for all.
Non-member drop-in fee is $10.
Please RVSP Sharron MacBride at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the below form if you are planning to attend so we can configure the room accordingly.