with Sharron MacBride & Christina Watts
Thursday October 13, 2016
Bring on the exciting depths and forms with india ink! Design and/or combine abstract to realistic images with the spectrum of the grey scale to add that dramatic effect to your art.
Please bring the following supplies:
- Paper (BFK Rives, watercolour, mixed media or watercolour)
- pencil and eraser
- india ink
- brushes (a flat and round are recommended)
- two small containers or palette to mix ink
- rubbing alcohol and coarse salt (optional)
- water container
- Paper towel and a few pieces of kleenex
BFK Rives paper will be available for purchase $1 per 5x7. Ink will also be available at the studio.
Due to allergies we request that attendees do not wear perfume or cologne to the workshop. Thanks for helping keep this a safe place to play for all.
Non-member drop in fee is $10.
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the form below if you are planning to attend so we can configure the studio space accordingly.