with Sharron MacBride and Wendy Stevenson
Thursday, September 22, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This new class is sure to stimulate the art with Sharron and Wendy who will be teaching us some exciting and diverse Gelli and monoprinting techniques.
Please bring the following supplies:
Note: If you do not have the supplies there will be a few stations with supplies set up where you can take turns and share products.
- Gelli Plate or piece of glass or plexiglass or foam placemat or craft foam.
- Brayer (smooth roller) or palette knife.
- Printing Ink, "Open" acrylics, acrylics.
- Paper; any type including card stock, vellum, rice paper, watercolour paper, old envelopes, scrap paper (about 5 x 7 or slightly larger)
- Stencils or shapes - can be store bought stencils or cut out shapes from paper or foam or hot glue stencils, carved lino blocks, feathers, etc., anything with a raised pattern you paint and press as a relief image.
- Qtips, old toothbrush or comb.
Due to allergies we request that attendees do not wear perfume or cologne to the workshop. Thanks for helping us keep this a safe place to play for all.
Non-Member drop in fee is $10.
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at email@example.com OR use the form below if you are planning to attend so we can configure the studio space accordingly.