with Sharron MacBride and Yvonne Sawkins
Thursday, January 14, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Explore the use of elegant writer markers with watercolours and learn how to paint fences in this fascinating class with Sharron and Yvonne.
Please bring the following supplies:
- watercolour paint
- variety of watercolour brushes
- watercolour palette
- paper towels or a terry cloth towel
- water containers for rinsing your brushes
- watercolour paper
- board or coroplast to tape the paper to
- masking tape
- pencil and eraser
- Speedball 'Elegant Writer' calligraphy marker - available at Michaels or possibly at Speedees, there will be a few available at the class
Non Members drop in fee is $10.
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at email@example.com OR use the form below if you are planning on attending so that we can configure the studio space accordingly.