With Cheri McKenzie and Christina Watts
Thursday, December 10, 2015
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as we learn how to take a photo reference to thumbnail sketches, a tonal/colour study and then to a final painting in the medium of your choice. Take all the steps that will lead to perfection!
Please bring the following supplies:
- reference photograph of your choice
- graphite drawing pencils
- kneadable eraser
- white eraser
- drawing paper
- tissues or paper towel
- for the darks: black charcoal, conte, pastel or graphite pencils
- for the lights: white colored pencil, white charcoal or white pastel
- for the colours: a range of colours in pastel, chalk, prismacolour pencils or other coloured pencils
- if there is time to start a final painting from your colour/value studies please bring your choice of substrate, mediums and necessary tools to start a painting.
Non Members drop in fee is $10.
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at email@example.com OR use the form below if you are planning on attending so that we can configure the studio space accordingly.