With Wendy Framst
Thursday, December 3, 2015
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for the always exciting watercolour instruction of Wendy Framst. We will be working on painting transparent glass in watercolour. For more about Wendy and her work visit her website. For this class you will need your usual watercolour supplies (see list below).
NOTE: You need to pre-draw the line drawing on to your watercolour paper prior to class as we only have two hours and the drawing would take up considerable time and we want to focus on the painting portion of the instruction. If you did not receive the line drawing at last week's class, please contact Sharron MacBride at email@example.com.
Please bring the following supplies:
- watercolour paint
- variety of watercolour brushes including wash brushes
- masking fluid
- a colour shaper, stylus or old brush to apply the masking fluid
- frisket remover (if you have one) to remove the masking fluid
- watercolour palette
- paper towels (and/or a terry cloth towel)
- water containers for rinsing your brushes
- watercolour paper with the line drawing already drawn on it, Wendy will be working on a larger format of 11 x 16 in, but feel free to downsize your drrawing to fit the size your comfortable with. 200 lb or 300 lb watercolour paper works well, if you are using 140 lb (perfectly acceptable), be sure to bring a board or solid backing and tape to tape it to the board
Non Members drop in fee is $10.
If you are planning to attend please RSVP Sharron MacBride at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the form below so that we can configure the studio space accordingly.