7pm - 9pm
Discover the wonderful world of Epoxy art with Christina Watts. A dynamic medium that produces glass looking art that's hard as a rock. Learn how to mix, layer, embed, create texture and seal it all off.
A supply fee of $5 per person will be required for this class.
Materials provided at the class:
- Mixing Containers
- Acrylic Paints (what's left in our AW closet)
- 1 small wood primed panel (6"x 6" or 5"x 7")
- Shared heat gun / hair dryer
Materials to bring:
- Cardboard box - cereal box size (to work in and transport your art home)
- Painters Tape (optional)
- Acrylic Paint (if you'd like), any paint with strong pigments will do
- Foam brush, or any mark making tool like a popsicle stick
- A small flat object if you want to try embedding it
- Your CREATIVE SPIRIT
Don't wear or bring any brushes etc that you really care about because if they touch the epoxy they will be permanently destroyed (sacrificed in the name of art).
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the form below so we can make sure there is space and enough supplies.