with Christina Watts
Thursday, March 3, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Toss away all inhibitions and approach your art with a spontaneous kick start! This class will show you how to use movement and free form as the foundation for expressive art. We will bring out that creative spirit and allow the right brain to be right!
Due to severe allergies we request that attendees do no wear perfume or cologne to the workshop. Thanks for helping us keep this a safe place to play for all!
Materials to bring to class:
Please wear your painting clothes!
- 4 to 6 letter sizish sheets of either 90lb watercolour paper or mixed media paper (paper that will hold up to some water works)
- A water soluble pencil and/or elegant writer (scrap therapy or spee dee)
- Pens, paint brush pens, or nice black writing pen - optional
- Black India ink, or any other black fluid medium
- A bowl (for your ink)
- Paints (full body acrylics preferred, but what ever medium you have can also be used) make sure you have an applicable white paint. And palette or flat surface for the paints.
- Mark making items - such as copper scrubby, strings, elastic bands, toothpicks, toys with wheels, etc.
- Paper towels, wet wipes
Non-Member drop in fee is $10.
Please RSVP Sharron MacBride at email@example.com OR use the below form if you are planning to attend so we can configure the studio space accordingly.